Cat # : 12C08
Model/Part # XC14-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 10N31
Model/Part # XC16-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X54
Model/Part # XC20-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W35
Model/Part # XC21-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 98W13
Model/Part # XC25-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H82
Model/Part # SL18XC1-036-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 27W55
Model/Part # 101321-01Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 84M23
Model/Part # LB-110135AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J56
Model/Part # 612802000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
14ACX Air Conditioner
Economical, environmentally responsible home cooling
Your customers will always feel the temperature inside their home just right with the budget-friendly 14ACX-030-230. Precision-engineered with quality components, this air conditioner allows them to enjoy exceptional comfort, without the worry of high utility bills.
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER—which can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels—as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision-balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings homeowners can expect from Lennox air conditioners versus a 13 SEER model. Actual savings may vary depending on local weather patterns, local fuel rates and individual lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||28-1/4 IN|
|Product Height||37-1/4 IN|
|Product Width||28-1/4 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||169 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||2.5 Ton Cooling|
New Catalog #'s12C03 was replaced by