15GCSXAV-42-110X-230, Gas/Electric Residential Packaged Unit, 15 SEER, 110, 000 Btuh, 3.5 Ton, 78% AFUE, R-410A, Low NOx, DLSC Series
Cat # : 86M56
|Model/Part # : 15GCSXAV-42-110X-230
Cat # : X6575
Model/Part # TH4210D1005Updating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X4314
Model/Part # 0603236Updating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
15GCSX Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
Remarkably efficient comfort
Engineered with a variable speed motor, the 15GCSXAV-42-110X takes comfort technology to new heights, so your customers' utility bills can reach new lows. Two-stage operation also allows for optimal performance and energy efficiency.
- Two-stage, variable speed operation—runs at low stage heat most of the time, providing high efficiency performance
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides greater cooling efficiency
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.00 SEER and 78% AFUE—can significantly lower energy costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Efficient condensor—enhances efficiency during cooling operation
- Tubular heat exchanger—provides excellent heat transfer and superior airflow control for years of efficient, reliable operation
- Variable speed motor—precisely controls airflow for improved comfort
- IAQ ready design—can be easily equipped with an internally mounted PureAir™ air purification system to help improve comfort and reduce concentrations of pollutants
- Compatible with chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant systems—which provide exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- Lennox System Operations Monitor—continuously monitors system performance for added peace of mind and faster servicing
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||EACH|
|EAN / UPC||66255128877|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||615 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton Cooling|
|Heating Capacity||110, 000 Btuh|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s86M56 was replaced by