Aire-Flo, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, 95% AFUE, 66,000 Btuh, PSC, 1 Stage, 3 Ton, 95AF1UH070P12B
Cat # : 78W39
Model/Part # : 95AF1UH070P12B
Please call 1-877-570-0123 for more information.
The Aire-Flo 95AF1UH070P12B gas furnace for upflow/horizontal installation features an aluminized steel tapered design primary heat exchanger with crimped construction for log life. Corrosion-resistant cabinet made with strong pre-painted steel and run-tested at the factory to ensure faultless performance. When temperatures drop outside purchase a furnace that you know will provide consisten, reliable warmth to your customer. The 95AF delivers, with robust components that are built to last.
- 95.0% AFUE
- Compact size for greater flexibility
- Heating size range 44,000-110,000 Btuh
- 2- to 5-ton cooling capacity
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger with 20-year limited warranty; 5-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
- Upflow/horizontal and counterflow models available
- Convertible to LP gas applications
- Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed in the SCAQMD.
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only: This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.