Aire-Flo, 95% AFUE, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, 1 Stage, 110,000 Btuh, PSC, 2000 CFM, 95AF1UH110P20C
Cat # : 78W42
Model/Part # : 95AF1UH110P20C
This product has been replaced by Cat#
The 95AF is the most efficient gas furance in the Aire-Flo lineup, with an energy rating of 95% AFUE. The 95AF1UH110P20C can save your customers hundreds of dollars each year in utility costs. The aluminized-steel heat exchanger allows maximum heat output with minimum resistance to airflow with a unique weld-free crimp design. The dependable hot-surface ignition, supported by self-diagnostic controls, provides dependable, effiicent heat.
- 95.0% AFUE
- Compact size for greater flexibility
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger with 20-year limited warranty; 5-year limited warranty on all remaining covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
- Convertible to LP gas applications
- Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed in the SCAQMD.
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only: This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.