Cat # : 16G70
Model/Part # CBA25UHV-018-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 24W76
Model/Part # CBX27UH-018Updating Price...
Cat # : 34W77
Model/Part # CBX40UHV-024Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W76
Model/Part # CBX32MV-018/024Updating Price...
Cat # : X8787
Model/Part # PCO14-23Updating Price...
Cat # : 21H39
Model/Part # LB-62009CAUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : 12R08
Model/Part # ECB25-2.5-PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12R45
Model/Part # ECB25-5-PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12R61
Model/Part # ECB25-7.5PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12S59
Model/Part # ECB25-10-PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12R60
Model/Part # ECB25-5CB-PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12S08
Model/Part # ECB25-7.5CB-PUpdating Price...
CBX25UHV Air Handler
High Value, High Efficiency Air Handler
The CBX25UHV-018 is a hardworking, efficient and reliable source of year round comfort. Its variable speed motor delivers consistent temperatures and steady, even airflow throughout the home, while the insulated cabinet reduces sound levels for peace and quiet.
- Variable speed motor delivers more consistent temperatures and better humidity removal
- High efficiency evaporator coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and efficiency
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet—reduces sound for quiet operation
- Direct drive blower motor—delivers consistent airflow, along with a high level of comfort
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—meets the EPA's most stringent environmental guidelines
- Meets strict standards for 2% or less air leakage requirement
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive high quality textured paint finish
- Optional electric heat—provides supplemental heat for added comfort
- Sleeved distributor tubes—protect copper tubes to prevent leaking
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures efficiency across a wide range of operational conditions. Factory installed on the CBX25
- Smaller cabinet for flexible installation
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Coil Cab Height||38||Coil Cab Width||15||Coil Cab Length||22||Coil Cab Weight||105|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Return Opening||12.5 x 20.75 IN|
|Supply Opening||13 x 17 IN|
|Gross Weight||105 LB|
|Suction Line||3/4 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||1.5 Ton Cooling|
|Amperage (AMPs)||3.9 Amp|
New Catalog #'s79W40 was replaced by