Lennox, Multi-Position Air Handler, DLSC, CBX32MV, 2 Ton, Copper Coil, Variable Speed, 208/230V 1-Phase 60Hz, CBX32MV-018/024-230-6
Cat # : 50W76
|Model/Part # : CBX32MV-018/024
Cat # : 34W77
Model/Part # CBX40UHV-024Updating Price...
Cat # : 60N95Updating Price...
Cat # : 40N46
Model/Part # 1620FCUpdating Price...
Cat # : X8787
Model/Part # PCO14-23Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2922
Model/Part # PCO16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : 34J72Updating Price...
Cat # : 90W84
Model/Part # 609346-01Updating Price...
Cat # : 21H39
Model/Part # LB-62009CAUpdating Price...
Cat # : 32X54
Model/Part # ACE1620-3Updating Price...
Cat # : 12L68
Model/Part # ECB40-2.5-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L79
Model/Part # ECB40-5-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L76
Model/Part # ECB40-4-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L86
Model/Part # ECB40-6-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L87
Model/Part # ECB40-8-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L78
Model/Part # ECB40-4CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L88
Model/Part # ECB40-5CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L91
Model/Part # ECB40-9CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L89
Model/Part # ECB40-6CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L90
Model/Part # ECB40-8CB-2PUpdating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
CBX32MV Variable Speed, Multi-Position Air Handler
Quiet, efficient, environmentally responsible air handler for virtually any installation
The CBX32MV-018/024 has a strong handle on performance. A variable speed motor precisely controls airflow, which helps maximize efficiency and reduce sounds. During hot weather, continuous air circulation helps lower humidity levels.
- High efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2% or less air leakage requirement
- iComfort™ enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy to use programmable iComfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of the home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion resistant cabinet—offers long lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort™ enabled indoor unit.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255143114|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||158 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||2.0 Ton Cooling|
New Catalog #'s50W76 was replaced by