Cat # : 34W82
Model/Part # CBX40UHV-060Updating Price...
Cat # : X6661
Model/Part # HCC20-28Updating Price...
Cat # : 60N95Updating Price...
Cat # : 45K32
Model/Part # LB-88203BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 90W84
Model/Part # 609346-01Updating Price...
Cat # : 12L79
Model/Part # ECB40-5-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L95
Model/Part # ECB40-25CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 21H39
Model/Part # LB-62009CAUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L88
Model/Part # ECB40-5CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L86
Model/Part # ECB40-6-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L87
Model/Part # ECB40-8-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L89
Model/Part # ECB40-6CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L91
Model/Part # ECB40-9CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L90
Model/Part # ECB40-8CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L92
Model/Part # ECB40-12.5CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L94
Model/Part # ECB40-20CB-2PUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12L93
Model/Part # ECB40-15CB-2PUpdating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
CBX32MV Variable Speed, Multi-Position Air Handler
Quiet, efficient, environmentally responsible air handler for virtually any installation
The CBX32MV-068 has a strong handle on performance. A variable speed motor precisely controls airflow, which helps maximize efficiency and reduce sounds. During hot weather, continuous air circulation helps lower humidity levels.
- High efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2% or less air leakage requirement
- iComfort™ enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy to use programmable iComfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency*
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of the home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won't corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion resistant cabinet—offers long lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
*iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort™ enabled indoor unit.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255143119|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Return Opening||20 x 25 IN|
|Supply Opening||19.75 x 11.0625 IN|
|Gross Weight||248 LB|
|Suction Line||1-1/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s50W81 was replaced by