Cat # : 62W48
Model/Part # EL280UH090P48BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 60L46
Model/Part # CVENT-3Updating Price...
Cat # : 89N87
Model/Part # PL10162036AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89N90
Model/Part # PL10162047AUpdating Price...
Cat # : X0752Updating Price...
Cat # : X0753Updating Price...
Cat # : 73P56
Model/Part # 1625Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2922
Model/Part # PCO16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : 73W81
Model/Part # 604913-03Updating Price...
Cat # : 10C34
Model/Part # CH35-42B-2F-3Updating Price...
EL180E Gas Furnace
Efficient gas furnace featuring Power Saver™ technology
Your customers will stay warm and enjoy great savings on their utility bills with the EL180UH090E48B furnace. Through quiet and continual rotation, its Power Saver™ motor delivers up to 33% greater efficiency than standard motors.
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Power Saver™ motor—operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent airflow
- Power Saver™ technology—not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum
- Insulated blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing materials—further reduce sound for even quieter operation
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok™ heat exchanger—made of high-quality, patented ArmourTuf™ aluminized steel for reliable efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—Nitride design ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last, with a resilient and attractive textured-paint finish
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns, local fuel rates and ifestyle.
**Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org.
If installed in South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only:
This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27.75 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||17.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Constant Torque|
|Heating Type||1 Stage|
|Input 1 kBTU||88|
|Return Opening||16 x 23.5 IN|
|Supply Opening||16.375 x 19.4375 IN|
|Gross Weight||142 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||4.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||88, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s10F36 was replaced by