Elite Series, Upflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace, 96% AFUE, 88,000 Btuh, Power Saver Constant Torque, 2 Stage, 2.5-4 Ton, EL296UH090XE48C
Cat # : 96W28
|Model/Part # : EL296UH090XE48C
Cat # : 16J05
Model/Part # EL196UH090XE48CUpdating Price...
Cat # : 72W85
Model/Part # ML195UH090XP48CUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X6575
Model/Part # TH4210D1005Updating Price...
Cat # : X4314
Model/Part # 0603236Updating Price...
EL296E High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
Two-stage furnace with Power Saver™ technology
The EL296UH090XE48C's Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient in constant fan mode.
- Efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE—can save your customers hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent air flow
- Power Saver™ technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum
- Two-Stage Gas Valve operates at a lower heating output for efficiency, switching to a higher output as needed
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on weather patterns in the local area, local fuel rates and individual lifestyle.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27-3/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||21 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Constant Torque|
|Heating Type||2 Stage|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Gross Weight||160 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||4.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||88, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s96W28 was replaced by
Approved by the California Energy Commission and meets California Nitrogen Oxides Standard (NOx) limits of 40 ng/J.
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed within the SCAQMD and SJVAPCD areas.