GWB8-125E-2, 82.0% AFUE, Gas-Fired Water Boiler, 125,000 Btuh, 5.6 Gallon Boiler Capacity, Natural Gas, Electronic Ignition
Cat # : 96W02
Cat # : 46X91
Model/Part # 0007-F5Updating Price...
Cat # : 78Y00
Model/Part # 0010-F3Updating Price...
Cat # : 78Y05
Model/Part # 573Updating Price...
Standard-efficiency, gas-fired water boiler
Constructed of high-quality materials, including a cast iron heat exchanger and stainless steel burners, the GWB8-125E-2 boiler delivers reliable heating performance season after season.
125,000 Input - Btuh, 104,000 Output - Btuh
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27 IN|
|Product Height||30.75 IN|
|Product Width||18.875 IN|
|Heating Type||1 stage|
|Input 1 kBTU||125|
|Gross Weight||315 LB|
|Heating Capacity||125, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s96W02 was replaced by 14Y27