GWB8-170E-2, 82.0% AFUE, Gas-Fired Water Boiler, 170,000 Btuh, 7.2 Gallon Capacity
Cat # : 96W04
| Model/Part #: GWB8-170E-2
Standard-efficiency, gas-fired water boiler
Constructed of high-quality materials, including a cast iron heat exchanger and stainless steel burners, the GWB8-170E-2 boiler delivers reliable heating performance season after season.
170,000 Input - Btuh, 139,000 Output - Btuh
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.
- 76E01 - KIT-N/LP GWB8-075E-2
- 18P26 - Cladlite Lightweight Concrete Equipment Pads" 30" x 30" x 2"""
- 78Y08 - 3/4" Sweat In-Line Flo-Chek" Bronze Body""
- 46X91 - Model 007 Cartridge Circulator Max. Flow 23 Amps 0.74
- 78Y00 - Model 0010 Cartridge Circulator Max. Flow 32 Amps 1.10
- 78Y03 - 3/4" Sweat Zone Valve 2-Way
- 78Y04 - 1" Sweat Zone Valve 2-Way
- 78Y05 - 1-1/4" Sweat 2-Way Heat Motor Zone Valve 24 Vac" 10 - 16 GPM""
- 56J18 - LB-56495CB Horizontal Support Frame Kit
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27 IN|
|Product Height||30.75 IN|
|Product Width||22.25 IN|
|Heating Type||1 stage|
|Input 1 kBTU||170|
|Gross Weight||377 LB|
|Heating Capacity||170, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s96W04 was replaced by 14Y30