Cat # : Y2207
Model/Part # 99-182Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3727
Model/Part # 99-RSK6Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3728
Model/Part # 99-RSK5Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2168
Model/Part # 99-20M01Updating Price...
Cat # : Y3813
Model/Part # 99-190Updating Price...
Cat # : 18N48
Model/Part # 10-002Updating Price...
Cat # : 21P65
Model/Part # 47140307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y8581
Model/Part # 11055Updating Price...
Cat # : Y8250
Model/Part # 99-LDXPL02Updating Price...
Energy Recovery Ventilator
Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
Effective ventilation for warmer climates
An ERV3-150 system delivers a fresh-air feel, with little or no energy loss. It transfers heat and moisture from inside to the outside of the home, balancing humidity levels for improved comfort. The system also sends pollutants outdoors, making indoor air easier to breathe.
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in warmer, humid climates
- Transfers incoming humidity back outdoors
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficiency upgrades
- All units include a Healthy Climate® wall control
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant*
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, “Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Material Description||Energy Recovery Ventilator|
|EAN / UPC||66255152697|
|Product Depth||14.75 IN|
|Product Height||19 IN|
|Product Width||31 IN|
|Gross Weight||78 LB|
|Amperage (AMPs)||1.4 Amp|
|Quantity of Cores||Single Core|
|Dimensions||19 x 33.625 x 14.75|
New Catalog #'sY2138 was replaced by