Lennox iComfort E30 Universal Smart Programmable Thermostat, 7" HD Color Display
Cat # : 20A65
|Model/Part # : E30
Cat # : 19V30
Model/Part # S30Updating Price...
Cat # : X3785
Model/Part # LZP-2Updating Price...
Cat # : X3786
Model/Part # LZP-4Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 13H14
Model/Part # CS7500Updating Price...
The iComfort® E30 Smart Wi-Fi thermostat is applicable to most noncommunicating HVAC systems (up to 3 stages of heating and 2 stages of cooling).
Includes: Lennox iComfort E30 High Definition Display 3.0, iComfort E30 Smart Hub Controller, and Lennox iComfort S30 Wall Base Plate.
- A simple easy-to-use touchscreen allows complete system configuration. Scheduled maintenance alerts, system warnings and troubleshooting are also displayed on the thermostat screen
- Up to four separate schedules are available plus Schedule IQ™
- One-Touch Away Mode - A quick and easy way to set the cooling and heating setpoints while away
- Smart Away™ - Schedule IQ™ uses geo-fencing technology to determine when the homeowner is within a predetermined distance from the home to operate the system when leaving, away and arriving
- Weather-On-Demand - Live up-to-date weather data and seven-day forecasts.
- Easy to read 7 in. high definition color display (measured diagonally)
- Installer setup screens allow quick and simple system configuration without a manual
- Installer can also run simple tests for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- Dealer Dashboard features online real-time monitoring of systems
- Serial communications bus (RSBus), with less wiring than a conventional heating/cooling system, allows system communication
- Uses 4-wire standard thermostat wiring
- Conventional thermostat wiring connects the Smart Hub Controller to the indoor/outdoor equipment
- See System Components on page 3 for additional details
- High Definition Color Display with Subbase, Smart Hub Controller, wallplate (for retrofit installations) furnished for easy installation
- Additional indoor air quality comfort products (PureAir™ Air Purification System, Healthy Climate® Humidifiers, Humiditrol® Enhanced Dehumidification Accessory, Healthy Climate® Energy/Heat Recovery Ventilators, Healthy Climate® Germicidal Lights) can be added to the system for a complete total-comfort system
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||1 Inch|
|Product Height||7-1/2 Inch|
|Product Width||5 Inch|
|Gross Weight||4.5 LB|
New Catalog #'s20A65 was replaced by
Online HVAC Training for the Lennox iComfort E30 Smart Thermostat
Online courses built to provide Comfort Advisors, Dealers and Technicians with product overview on technical benefits, specifications, and features for the iComfort S30 system.
HVAC training built for the HVAC Professional!
This course is designed to provide Comfort Advisors and Dealers with a product overview of specifications, features and benefits of using the iComfort E30 system.
The iComfort E30 sales training webinar will teach you why you should be offering our newest smart thermostat in our iComfort line on every sales call to your customers.
Technical Training Guide
In this series of courses we will examine the installation process and introduce various commissioning procedures. We will cover all functions and controls to give a comprehensive understanding of the new thermostat system. An entirely new feature will also be introduced, Amazon Alexa compatibility.
This webinar will teach you how to use the iComfort E30 smart thermostat. We will review installation and service for dealers, benefits the thermostat can provide, reports the thermostat can generate to assist with installation and performance, and how it works with our iComfort dashboard on LennoxPROs.com
Installation Process Video
Customer Walk Through