Questions to ask during an interview aren't always easy to come up with. Job interviews are a shot in the dark sometimes - one person can interview really well and quit weeks later. Sometimes it's hard to determine whether or not an employee will be a good fit, but we've got a tool to help you.
Here is a top 10 list of questions to ask during an interview that will help you determine if your technicians or salespeople are the right fit from the get-go:
1. What do you think "doing a great job" means?
2. When would it be acceptable to not meet a commitment?
3. What was your most challenging situation with a customer, and how did you handle it?
4. How do you handle missing work-related deadlines?
5. What are you most proud of in your life?
6. What are some of the bigger mistakes you've made in your previous jobs and how did you handle them?
7. What do you love most about this field of work?
8. Do you believe the customer is always right - why or why not?
9. What type of training have you received and how has it benefited you?
10. What do you think being "treated fairly in the workplace" entails?