Hiring interns is a great asset for small businesses. An internship program mutually benefits both you company and those who you teach about the HVAC business. Not convinced? Here are five reasons your company will benefit from recruiting interns.
- Low-cost labor with high return. Most interns receive academic credit for their work, so they don’t cost you any money but will help your company.
- Add a fresh perspective to you company. Inviting interns into your company’s meetings will give them insights into you company and fresh ideas on how to improve it.
- Discover future employees. Through hosting an internship your company will make a connection between your business and top colleges and universities in your area – without having to spend any money recruiting.
- Increase your company’s productivity. An extra set of hands means you will not only make you company more productive as a whole, but also prevent your employees from becoming overwhelmed by their responsibilities.
- Build your reputation within your community. Offering a coveted internship within your community will not only increase your HVAC company’s exposure to potential clients, but also build upon your reputation.
How have interns benefited you?