Does your company have a system for creating customer loyalty? Loyal customers can be hard to come by - and once you've got them, it's important to thank them for their business. Here are five ways to get - and keep - loyal customers for your HVAC business.
- Create a presence on social media and engage your followers in conversations. Sharing information that is relevant to your business, or even a fun video to celebrate a Friday, will engage your followers in dialogue and develop a relationship with them.
- Follow up on your business. Follow up calls will not only assure customers that you care about their business, but also that the work you did for them was more than satisfactory.
- Send some snail-mail. It could be a birthday card, flyer listing a special deal, or a friendly reminder about an upcoming HVAC check up.
- Create a customer loyalty program. This could be special deals for people who add their name to an email list, or a “buy one, get one” type of deal - whatever works best for your company! These types of deals will let your customers know you appreciate your business - and want to keep them!
- Ask for feedback from your customers. Both the good and the bad will help you improve your HVAC services. Emailing an anonymous survey (and maybe even offering a discount if they fill it out!) will help you get an honest read on how your company is doing.
How do you build customer loyalty at your HVAC company?