One question I get asked frequently on Twitter is what iPad apps I recommend for Comfort Advisors when they're on a service call. I spoke with some sales professionals for their recommendations and found that there are many good apps available. So I've compiled a list of 10 apps for Comfort Advisors for every in-the-field need.
- LennoxPROs - It's like having a Lennox support team in the palm of your hand. The app includes a document library, OEM repair parts, quick and easy ordering, commercial quick quote, warranty coverage lookup, and much more.
- Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi Demo App - Take all of the must-have features of the iComfort and show them off for an enhanced sales and training tool.
- Planimeter - Quickly measure land area and distance on a map and save time while in the field.
- iSaveWeb - No Wi-Fi? No problem! Save your favorite websites in iSaveWeb for offline viewing in the field, the customer's home, or even in your truck.
- PDF Expert 5 - Make customer forms a breeze with PDF Expert 5, a quick reading, annotating, and editing app for PDF forms and documents.
- CamScanner - Turn your smartphone or tablet into an instant scanner or photocopier with just the click of an app. The app also includes features for storing, sharing, and annotating documents.
- My Measures & Dimensions - Snap a photo and add dimensions for a two-step application for visual planning.
- Skitch - Take a photo and use Skitch to add arrows, diagrams, text, and doodles for simple notes in the field.
- Decibel Ultra - Measure from ambient sounds to noisy HVAC units for a unique selling experience or troubleshooting on the go.