What's your learning style?
Everyone has a different learning style, whether you like to get hands-on, listen, or watch. HVAC Learning Solutions has both online and instructor-led learning that will produce technicians ready to take on the toughest equipment installations and repair issues. Answer these three questions to find out your learning style:
- When I operate new equipment I generally:
- Read the instructions first.
- Listen to an explanation from someone who has used it before.
- Go ahead and have a go; I can figure it out as I use it.
- When I am learning a new skill, I am most comfortable:
- Watching what the teacher is doing.
- Talking through with the teacher exactly what I am supposed to do.
- Giving it a try myself and working it out as I go.
- If I am teaching someone something new, I usually:
- Write instructions down for them.
- Give them a verbal explanation.
- Demonstrate first and then let them have a go.
If you answered mostly a, then you're a visual learner. If you answered mostly b, you like to listen before you act. If you answered mostly c, you're a kinesthetic learner and you like to jump right into any task.
Whatever your learning style, be sure to check out the HVAC Learning Solutions Virtual BuildATech and the 4-week instructor-led program.