Why Choose Lennox?
One of the most common questions asked by consumers and HVAC Pros is, “what’s the best brand on the market today”?
It’s not quite that simple to answer. Are we discussing the best brand for the money, and is money even an issue, or who provides the best service and long-term value?
Let’s unpack the question a little.
Most HVAC Pros would agree a homeowner’s buying decision is typically based on five important touchpoints:
- Reliability: Will your HVAC system be there for you in the scorching summer months, or will the parts freeze up in the bone-chilling months of winter?
- Cost: Are there pricing options available - can the brand meet your budgetary needs? Are there customer rebates available? Does the brand offer competitive energy savings?
- Customer Service: Will there be parts available when you need them? Will the customer service reps go the extra mile for you? Will the field service techs come out when contacted?
- Features: What do you get? What new technology is inside the HVAC equipment? Are you getting the latest features? Does the brand offer you sophisticated, smart controls to maintain comfort throughout your home?
- Marketing: Brand perception; have you seen the ads, commercials, websites, heard the word of mouth comments from other customers, read the social media pages? Is the brand available via mobile?
What’s important to you is important to us
Turns out, these are important touchpoints for HVAC Pros too! As a Pro, you want a brand that has an outstanding reputation and is known for reliability, product lines with parts in stock, a mix of pricing options, and responsive customer service. After all, your business depends on the reliability of the products you endorse and service. That’s why HVAC Pros choose Lennox!
Built on inventiveness
Since 1895, when Dave Lennox built and marketed the first riveted-steel furnace, Lennox has been building outstanding, industry-leading products that are durable, reliable and sustainable. We take pride in producing a wide range of energy-efficient, cost-effective, and innovative residential and commercial products; heating and cooling, air purification, solar solutions and comfort technology.
Digital tools to help HVAC Pros get the job done
LennoxPros.com is your one-stop portal for HVAC equipment, parts and supplies, warranty and product information, training, and industry news and tips. Lennox’ one-step distribution model means you can order straight from us—no middle man. Our online catalog features product images, specifications, training videos and filters for easy product search.
The next time someone asks you which HVAC manufacturer they should choose, you can confidently tell them: go with Lennox.
We know you don’t have time to mess around. That’s why we’ve put our entire catalog online. Get parts and equipment shipped straight to you, or order online and pickup in your local Lennox PartsPlus store.