Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # iComfort S30Updating Price...
Cat # : 16J04
Model/Part # EL196UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 11Y42
Model/Part # EL296UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 62W88
Model/Part # EL296UH070XV36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 72W83
Model/Part # ML195UH070XP36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 69W43
Model/Part # LB-74940BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 42J32
Model/Part # 42J3201Updating Price...
Cat # : 89N87
Model/Part # PL10162036AUpdating Price...
Cat # : X0753Updating Price...
Cat # : 89N90
Model/Part # PL10162047AUpdating Price...
Cat # : X0752Updating Price...
Cat # : 73P56
Model/Part # 1625Updating Price...
Cat # : 65W77
Model/Part # 605152-01Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2922
Model/Part # PCO16-28Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
SLP98V Gas Furnace
High Performance SLP98V Gas Furnace
The multifunctional SLP98UH070XV36B furnace is easy to install and long lasting!
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.7% AFUE —can save your customers over $800 dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2019. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- The quietest high-efficiency furnace!
- SilentComfort™ technology combines advanced engineering with sound-absorbing materials to deliver the ultimate in quiet performance
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Fully insulated cabinet—patented noise-reducing construction further minimizes operating sound to an industry-leading low level
- Precise Comfort™ technology—automatically adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- AirFlex™ technology—offers custom settings which can be selected to meet each home's specific year-round comfort requirements
- Zoning-compatible design—works with Lennox iHarmony™ zoning system to deliver the right amount of comfort for up to four zones
- Variable-capacity operation—goes beyond typical low and high two-stage operation, varying output from 35% to 100%
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (iComfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in local area, local fuel rates and lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed in the SCAQMD.
If installed in San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) only: This furnace does not meet the SJVAPCD Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27-3/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||17-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Input 2 kBTU||66|
|Input 1 kBTU||23|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Return Opening||16 x 23.5 IN|
|Supply Opening||16.375 x 19.4375 IN|
|Gross Weight||138 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||66, 000 Btuh|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s60W24 was replaced by