Cat # : Y8563
Model/Part # KCHPTUpdating Price...
Uniweld's Type17-15 heating/brazing/soldering tip can be used with acetylene, hydrogen, propane, MAP//Pro™, and natural gas. Capable of brazing 1/8”-2-5/8”. Tip elbow is copper, mixer and nut are brass. Has two O-Ring seals so tip nut only needs to be firmly hand tightened. Tip will fit welding handles 71 and WH550.
- Proudly Made in the USA and 100% Flame Tested
- Use with acetylene and oxygen to achieve temperatures up to 5600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rosebud tips are your best choice for brazing, pre-heating, straightening, annealing, bending, forging, etc.
- Overall length is 7 inches and is ideal for HVAC/R brazing up to 2-5/8 inch copper tubing in tight work space
- Fits the 71 handle or the WH550 handle
- 2 year warranty
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||0.75 IN|
|Product Height||7 IN|
|Product Width||2 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.24 LB|
New Catalog #'sY8565 was replaced by