Cat # : Y8563
Model/Part # KCHPTUpdating Price...
Uniweld's Type17-2 welding/brazing/heating tip can be used with acetylene, hydrogen, propane, MAP//Pro™, and natural gas. Capable of welding 1/16”-1/8” of metal and brazing up to 1”. Tip elbow is copper, mixer and nut are brass. Has two O-Ring seals so tip nut only needs to be hand tightened. Tip will fit welding handles 71 and WH550.
- Proudly Made in the USA and 100% Flame Tested
- Can be used with acetylene, propane, MAP//Pro, and natural gas
- Capable of welding 1/8 inch of metal and brazing 1 inch of copper
- Fits the 71 handle or the WH550 handle
- Tip nut only requires hand tightening allowing for quick and easy changing of tips
- 2 year warranty
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||0.75 IN|
|Product Height||6.25 IN|
|Product Width||1.5 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.22 LB|
New Catalog #'sY8566 was replaced by