XC14-042-230 RS, Air Conditioning Condensing Unit, 14 SEER, 3.5 Ton, R-410A, Elite Series
Cat # : 12C10
|Model/Part # : XC14-042-230
Cat # : 15W42
Model/Part # XC16-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 13J42
Model/Part # XC16S048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11X55
Model/Part # XC20-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W36
Model/Part # XC21-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 98W14
Model/Part # XC25-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H84
Model/Part # SL18XC1-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 84M23
Model/Part # LB-110135AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 34M72
Model/Part # LB-101123AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J60
Model/Part # 614803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J62
Model/Part # 614805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J61
Model/Part # 614804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
XC14 Air Conditioner
Quiet and efficient cooling comfort
It's easy for customers to feel good at home with the XC14-042-230, designed for total comfort inside and quiet performance outside. A precision-engineered scroll compressor ensures efficient operation, helping them save money on their monthly utility bills.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 14 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Sound levels as low as 70 dB—much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-engineered scroll compressor—special compressor sound-dampening system assures smooth, quiet operation
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan—delivers quiet operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||35 IN|
|Product Height||31 IN|
|Product Width||30-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||1/4 HP|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||272 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton Cooling|
|Condenser Fan Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Amps)||40|
New Catalog #'s12C10 was replaced by 13H81