XC17-042-230 ic, Air Conditioning Condensing Unit, 16.7 SEER, 3.5 Ton, R-410A, DLSC Series
Cat # : 71W03
|Model/Part # : XC17-042-230 ic
Cat # : 11X55
Model/Part # XC20-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W36
Model/Part # XC21-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 98W14
Model/Part # XC25-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 11H84
Model/Part # SL18XC1-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10T50
Model/Part # EIMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J60
Model/Part # 614803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J61
Model/Part # 614804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J62
Model/Part # 614805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XC17 Air Conditioner
The most efficient and quietest single-stage air conditioner
Your customers can feel perfectly at ease relaxing at home with the XC17-042-230. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology offers quiet and efficient cooling all season long, minimizing energy usage to help them save on utility bills.
- The most efficient single-stage air conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.00 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for the air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi™ Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower cooling bills
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource® solar installation***
- The quietest single-stage air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside the home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in the air inside the home for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,600 cooling hours per year and 11.35 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance
***Customers must consult their tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat
|Model/Part Number||XC17-042-230 ic|
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39.5 IN|
|Product Height||47 IN|
|Product Width||35.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||299 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s71W03 was replaced by 11H83