XP17-042-230 ic, Heat Pump, 15.7 SEER, 3.5 Ton, R-410A, DLSC Series
Cat # : 71W09
|Model/Part #:XP17-042-230 ic
Cat # : 11X63
Model/Part # XP20-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12U11
Model/Part # SL18XP1-048-230A01Updating Price...
Cat # : 50W40
Model/Part # XP21-048-230 ENHUpdating Price...
Cat # : 98W18
Model/Part # XP25-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10T50
Model/Part # EIMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 88M91
Model/Part # LB-31200BARUpdating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J60
Model/Part # 614803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J61
Model/Part # 614804000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J62
Model/Part # 614805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
Cat # : X8782
Model/Part # L1106Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XP17 Heat Pump
The most efficient and quietest single-stage heat pump
Industry-exclusive SilentComfort™ technology keeps sound levels to a minimum, even when the XP17-042-230 is working its hardest to keep your customers comfortable. A composite fan design, combined with an exclusive motor innovation help control their cooling and heating costs.
- The most efficient single-stage heat pump
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17.5 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for the air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource® solar installation***
- The quietest single-stage heat pump
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 63dB, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside the home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort™ technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in the air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for the home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- IntelliFrost™ Defrost Control— helps prevent freezing and icing of the fan blade to ensure reliable operation
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours, 2,400 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Customers must consult a tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Model/Part Number||XP17-042-230 ic|
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39.5 IN|
|Product Height||37 IN|
|Product Width||35.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||323 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||3.5 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s71W09 was replaced by 12U10