AirAdvice M5200, Indoor Air Quality Monitor with 30 Min Reporting & Data Service
Cat # : Y9855
Model/Part # : M5200
This product has been replaced by Cat#
The M5200 AirAdvice Monitor is an American-made, professional grade indoor air quality monitor that measures six IAQ parameters. The fully automated M5200 has a feature not in prior models that collects IAQ data for 30 minutes and then uploads the report via 4G service. This enables the contractor to deliver initial findings while in the home.
IAQ REPORT IN 30 MINUTES
- Plug in the monitor at the start of every call.
- In 30 minutes, check your email for the Flash Report. Healthy Climate solutions pages are added to the report when issues are found in the home.
- Share findings and recommendations with the homeowner.
- Grow Your Revenue Without Adding Staff!
Action-oriented reports cover the six main IAQ parameters, quickly giving you an accurate picture of a home’s IAQ as it relates to the HVAC system, and the ability to make on-site recommendations. The M5200 also generates a traditional, multi-day SmartIAQ report. Both reports compare detected levels to standards set by authorities like the World Health Organization, US EPA, ASHRAE, OSHA and WELL Building Institute.
- Identify IAQ problems and product sales opportunities on every call
- Instant sales off the truck
- Turnover leads for the sales team
- Ongoing marketing for equipment not purchased on the spot
- Listing on “Find an Expert” section of AirAdvice website
- Marketing materials, including branded case study
- Unlimited training, coaching, & technical project support
- ServiceTitan integration
- LIVE Webinar training NATE certified web-based training
- Certification for Individuals
- Weekly monitor usage report
- Monthly managers peer exchange
- Dashboard tools for program management & individual performance tracking
- 30-minute placement for automatic IAQ report and long-term report if desired.
- Hassle-free 4G cellular built in = no bluetooth or wifi needed.
- Complete with 6 sensors that can detect the following:
- Particulates (measured in ug/m3)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (Chemical Pollutants)
- Relative Humidity
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Automated sensor diagnostics to catch potential sensor anomalies.
- Training on IAQ fundamentals, report presentation,
- A cellular data subscription is included with each purchase.
Subsequent years of data service are $995/monitor, $895/year each for two monitors, and $795/year/monitor with 3 or more monitors.
Integration with ServiceTitan where the reports automatically upload to the customer record (free to ServiceTitan users).
Purchase is co-op eligible. Contact your TM for a multiple monitor purchase.