The Model 5200 IAQ Monitor is a portable diagnostic system for providing easy automated assessments of home air quality and energy efficiency. It is a full-featured device for measuring dust/particles, chemical pollutants, carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), temperature and relative humidity. In 30 minutes, data is uploaded to AirAdvice servers via internal cell modem. In just a few minutes, servers analyze the data, generate IAQ report and email it to you.
- The monitor collects IAQ data continuously, stores it in 1-minute intervals, and sends that data to the AirAdvice for Homes servers via its built-in cellular modem.
- When not connected, the monitor can store data for up to 14 days.
- Optionally, it can be deployed with additional monitors to provide a complete picture of the home’s IAQ and comfort.
- The software on AirAdvice servers processes the raw sensor data into meaningful information, identifies solutions in the event of IAQ problems, compiles the information into a report that homeowners can understand, and emails that report to you within 30 minutes of powering up the monitor.
- Best of all, it’s completely automated. All you do is plug in the monitor to start the process.
- Action-oriented reports tell you what was measured, why it was measured (why it is a concern), what was found, and, in the event of a health, safety or comfort concern, what product solutions are appropriate.
- For each IAQ parameter, the report highlights results in red/yellow/green to indicate areas of concern. Yellow and red measurements are paired with recommendations.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||3.25 IN|
|Product Height||7.5 IN|
|Product Width||4.75 IN|
|Gross Weight||3 LB|
New Catalog #'sY9855 was replaced by