The best salespeople never stop learning. This three-day, advanced sales training gives you a strategic advantage when in customers’ homes, helping you to differentiate yourself and improve closing rates at the kitchen table. Whether you’ve spent 20 years in the field, or two, Master $elling® offers benefits for every experience level. In the HVAC industry, the average closing rate is about 30 percent. Boost your closing rates and put value back into your leads with advanced referral building, lead management, product and homeowner communication training.
What you'll learn
- Sales Process: Learn proven techniques for closing the sale with step-by-step S.C.O.R.E. training.
- Advanced Customer Education: Go beyond the products. Educate consumers on current HVAC trends and technology for a first-class buying experience.
- Unique Selling Skills: Stay competitive in the market. Learn how to make your presentation unique with Lennox Learning Solutions’ exclusive training, “competitive level of differentiation.”
NOTE: This class is very hands-on and will include role-playing workshops so please bring your presentation book to class.
- Pricing Advice: Don’t lose your customer to sticker shock. Handle pricing up front, with confidence.
- Referral Retention: Learn how to expand and improve your referral building and lead management capabilities.
Course OverviewSample Syllabus
- Current Sales Trends
- S.C.O.R.E. – Begin with the “End in Mind”
- Timeline of the Consultative Sales Process
- Send the Right Message – The Greeting
- Collaboration – Ask Better Questions
- Operational Assessment – Walk & Look
- Start with the Thermostat
- Load Calculation
- Close the Deal!
- Recommend – The Right Design for Your Market and The Foundation of a Comfort System
- Moving Toward the Close and Designing a Value Proposition
- Why Consumers Buy – or Not!
- The Importance of Options
- Moving Toward the Close: Total Cost of Ownership
- Tips for Designing a Credible Value Proposition • The Informed Customer
- The Power of Testimonials
- Customer Impact of Social Networking
- Goals and Goal Setting
- 6 Reasons to Buy from You
- Why We Need to Offer Financing
- Post Sales & Referrals
Ready to take the next step in your career?Register Now
“…Thanks again for your help the last couple days as I mentioned before it’s always enjoyable. Just wanted to let you know because of the training on walking through objections I managed to close an $18,000 sale today in the house! It feels great to be able to confidently work through the reasons not to buy, thank you once again.”