The best salespeople never stop learning
In just three days, take your sales personnel from experienced to excellent with the proven curriculum of Master $elling®, a training program designed to give the Comfort Advisor a strategic advantage at the kitchen table.
Whether your sales personnel have 20 years in the field or two, Master $elling training offers benefits for every skill level. In the HVAC industry, the average closing rate is 30 percent. Boost your closing rates and put value back in your leads–work with Lennox Learning Solutions’ experienced instructors.
Learn proven techniques for closing the sale with step-by-step SCORE training.
Advanced Customer Education
Go beyond the products. Educate consumers on current HVAC trends and technology for a first-class buying experience.
Unique Selling Tactics
Stay competitive in the market. Learn how to make your presentation unique with Lennox Learning Solutions’ exclusive training, “competitive level of differentiation.”
This course is very hands-on and will include role-playing workshops so please bring your presentation book to class.
Don’t lose your customer to sticker shock. Handle pricing up front, with confidence.
Learn how to expand and improve your referral building and lead management capabilities.
Master $elling Graduates Will Typically Improve Their Sales By 10%!
$960 USD (20% savings)
*Prices subject to change.
Benefits of Master $elling® Training
In this three-day course, learn cutting-edge techniques to increase your sales volume and adapt to the realities of today’s economy and customer.
- Graduates’ average sale = $8,000*
- Closing rates increased to 55% or more
- Annual sales per comfort advisor equal $1.2 million to $2.0 million
- Cost of a Lead = $250 - $500*. You want to get as much value from each lead as possible
- On average, each Comfort Advisor gets approximately 400 leads a year. If closing rates improve by 10%, that would mean an additional 40 sales per year
- Assuming an average sale of $8,000, revenue from 40 sales will be at least $320,000
- Cost of 40 Leads averages $16,000* ($400 x 40), net of new revenue = $314,000
- Increased lead utilization means class is paid for in less than one sale
- Marketing expenses become less painful
* Based on data gathered by Lennox Learning Solutions team.
Master $elling® Course Overview
Current Sales Trends
- The 21st Century Consumer – They’re in Control
- Our Customer Today
- The Female Consumer
S.C.O.R.E. – Begin with the “End in Mind”
- Timeline of the Consultative Sales Process
Operational Assessment – Walk & Look
- Start with the Thermostat
- Load Calculation
- Close the Deal!
Recommend – The Right Design for Your Market and The Foundation of a Comfort System
- Moving Toward the Close and Designing a Value Proposition
- Why Consumers Buy – or Not!
- The Importance of Options
- Moving Towards the Close: Total Cost of Ownership
- Tips for Designing a Credible Value Proposition
- The Informed Customer
- The Power of Testimonials
- Customer Impact of Social Networking
Goals and Goal Setting
6 Reasons to Buy from You
Send the Right Message – The Greeting
Collaboration – Ask Better Questions
Tips to Improve Your Presentation
Why We Need to Offer Financing
Post Sales & Referrals
“The course was sales based but included so much more. Matt opened my eyes to the general day to day running of the company which will benefit us in the years to come…it’s easy to become blinded by work when you are busy but Matt opened my eyes to things that had been forgotten about over the years. I cannot recommend this course any more, it was absolutely brilliant and I am already putting my new techniques into practice.”
Ryan - Canada Furnace Heating & Air Conditioning, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada