Understand and exceed the expectations of today’s informed consumers.
Ready to get started?
Rethink HVAC sales and shift toward a contemporary sales model in this updated advanced sales program. The best salespeople never stop honing their craft. Whatever the demographics in your market, today’s homeowners are generally more self-educating, and the internet is now consumers’ top source of information about HVAC. It’s time to learn some new approaches to closing at the kitchen table, or in a video call.
What you'll learn
- Explore each category of the S.C.O.R.E. sales process in a workshop format.
- Take a deep dive into the psychology of today’s consumers, and practice the Listen, Acknowledge, Explore, Respond (LAER) communication method.
- The Virtual Classroom format offers the benefits of live class and instructor interaction, from the safety and comfort of your home or office computer. Participants meet online for live instruction and interaction 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. CT on Tue. - Thur. for two weeks.
$960 Premier Dealer (20% Discount)
Course OverviewSample Syllabus
- Current Sales Trends
- S.C.O.R.E. – Begin with the “End in Mind”
- Timeline of the Consultative Sales Process
- Send the Right Message – The Greeting
- Collaboration – Ask Better Questions
- Operational Assessment – Walk & Look
- Start with the Thermostat
- Load Calculation
- Close the Deal!
- Recommend – The Right Design for Your Market and The Foundation of a Comfort System
- Moving Toward the Close and Designing a Value Proposition
- Why Consumers Buy – or Not!
- The Importance of Options
- Moving Toward the Close: Total Cost of Ownership
- Tips for Designing a Credible Value Proposition • The Informed Customer
- The Power of Testimonials
- Customer Impact of Social Networking
- Goals and Goal Setting
- 6 Reasons to Buy from You
- Why We Need to Offer Financing
- Post Sales & Referrals
Ready to take the next step in your career?Register Now
“…because of the training on walking through objections I managed to close an $18,000 sale today in the house! It feels great to be able to confidently work through the reasons not to buy...”
“Very much worth the time. Even the most experienced salesperson can learn valuable information.”