Up your sales game
Nobody wants to be sold anything, but everyone wants to buy. In this one-day class, strengthen your sales expertise to work with today’s knowledgeable consumer. Go beyond the typical HVAC sales call, and offer solutions for building performance issues. Forge strategic partnerships, and learn techniques to expand your offerings to satisfy all your customers’ needs. Build lasting customer loyalty, now.
Build on the skills from Master $elling, and take your sales expertise the next level. Advanced Master $elling is for graduates of our highly successful Master $elling course. Learn to identify your customers’ underlying needs; not just what they initially ask for. Develop lasting relationships with your customers, and achieve $2 million in sales.** Expand your sales toolbox, and communicate effectively with a modern, Google-addicted client base.
Advanced Master $elling®
Outside the Box
Think creatively and build strategic partnerships to compliment your business.
Sales have changed. Learn strategies that work in today’s internet savvy, educated homes.
Get focused –Learn S.M.A.R.T. techniques and vision boards to achieve your goals.
Art of Selling
Learn how to be a problem solver, not a salesperson. Use advanced sales techniques to identify, and solve, customers’ underlying needs.
Strengthen your sales expertise to work with consumers of today and the future.
$799 (20% savings)
*Prices subject to change.
**Results may vary.
Prerequisite: Must have attended Master $elling® course
Learn to use these Tools as Part of Your Sales Technique:
- Thermal Imager
Benefits of Advanced Master $elling® Training
In this one-day course, learn leading-edge techniques to improve your closing rates, relate to tech-savvy,
educated consumers, and go beyond selling to become a problem-solver your customers can rely on.
- Increase offerings through IAQ and HVAC related products
- Improve product mix sales due to improved presentation skills and utilizing new tools
- Cost of a Lead = $250 - $500*. You want to get as much value from each lead as possible
- On average, each Comfort Advisor gets approximately 400 leads a year. If closing rates improve by 10%, that would mean an additional 40 sales per year
- Assuming an average sale of $8,000, revenue from 40 sales will be at least $320,000
- Cost of 40 Leads averages $16,000* ($400 x 40), net of new revenue = $314,000
- Increased lead utilization means class is paid for in less than one sale
- Marketing expenses become less painful
* Based on data gathered by HVAC Learning Solutions team.
Advanced Master $elling® Course Overview
Review: The S.C.O.R.E. Sales Process
- Send the Right Message - The Greeting
- Collaboration - Ask Better Questions
Operational Assessment - Walk & Look
- Recommend – The right design for your market
- Encouragement - Close the deal!
- Departmental Divisions
- Company Meetings
- Educating the Customer
The Changing Landscape
- Linking Emotional Needs
- Buyer’s Remorse
- Social Media
- Lennox Product Tiers
Lennox Indoor Air Quality Products
- Resolving IAQ Issues
Home Performance Contracting
- Strategic Partnerships
Customer Follow-Up and Reviews
- Capturing Customer Reviews
Setting SMART Goals
Know Before You Go
Customer Service and Retail-Minded vs. Contractor Mentality
New Options Worksheets
Product Features vs. Benefits
Lennox SunSource® Product
Improving Sales Through Home Testing Instruments
Upcoming Class Dates and Location
Find a Class Near You!
Class Dates | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
1 Spar Drive
Brampton, ON L6S 6E1
December 6 - 7, 2016 (all-day class)