Financial Performance Workshop
Take this two-day workshop to revolutionize your financial performance.
Join our business coaches for this hands-on, intensive workshop. At the end of this intense, two-day seminar, you will have a plan to improve your financial performance in the next year. The workshop will introduce concepts and processes that you can put to work immediately.
How to benchmark your company performance, to identify opportunities to improve profitability.
Creating financial goals, supported with action plans to attain those goals.
Learn to anticipate monthly production needs, along with managing day-to-day performance to achieve your financial goals.
You will walk away with an Operating Plan for your business.
*Additional employees may attend at no extra cost.
Benefits of the Workshop
- Are you getting the 15% to 20% net profit you deserve? Businesses need a minimum of 10% to support growth and remain healthy
- Have you reached a plateau in revenue growth? All businesses go through stages of growth and it can be difficult moving from one level to the next
- Do you own a business or does your business own you? Many contractors get consumed in the day-to-day paradigm, and end up working in the business instead of working on the business
- If all this sounds too familiar, Operations Accountability may be for you
Who should attend?
- Dealer principle who wants to improve the financial performance, organization structure, systems and processes of their company
- Key managers and support people in the organization so they become more accountable and can help improve financial performance
- Sons, daughters or business associates who are preparing for succession
“I highly recommend Operations Accountability. The Business Coach understands the HVAC and plumbing industries, and the process holds both the owner and management team accountable.”
David Krejchi - Dalton Plumbing & Heating, Cedar Falls, Iowa