Join one of our Lennox business coaches for this intense, hands-on, two-day workshop and walk away with a plan to improve your financial performance. The workshop will introduce concepts and processes that you will immediately put to work, such as:
- Benchmark your business against Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify opportunities to improve company’s profitability.
- Plan for the operating profit you deserve.
- Manage “to plan” during the year.
Topics of Discussion
Learn how to benchmark your company performance and how to identify opportunities to improve profitability.
Creating financial goals, supported with action plans to attain those goals.
Learn to anticipate monthly production needs, along with managing day-to-day performance to achieve your financial goals.
You will walk away with an Operating Plan that is unique to your business.
*Additional employees may attend at no extra cost.
Benefits of the Workshop
- Are you getting the 15% to 20% net profit you deserve? Businesses need a minimum of 10% to support growth and remain healthy.
- Have you reached a plateau in revenue growth? All businesses go through stages of growth and it can be difficult moving from one level to the next.
- Do you own a business or does your business own you? Many contractors get consumed in the day-to-day paradigm, and end up working in the business instead of working on the business.
- If all this sounds too familiar, Operations Accountability may be for you.
Who should attend?
- Dealer principle who wants to improve the financial performance, organization structure, systems and processes of their company.
- Key managers and support people in the organization so they become more accountable and can help improve financial performance.
- Sons, daughters or business associates who are preparing for succession.
“I highly recommend Operations Accountability. The Business Coach understands the HVAC and plumbing industries, and the process holds both the owner and management team accountable.”
David Krejchi - Dalton Plumbing & Heating, Cedar Falls, Iowa