Cat # : Y6606
Model/Part # 100908-12Updating Price...
Cat # : 91X44
Model/Part # 06215Updating Price...
Cat # : Y6616
Model/Part # 612988-03Updating Price...
Cat # : X9424
Model/Part # UVC-41W-SUpdating Price...
Cat # : X4913
Model/Part # HEPA-40Updating Price...
Cat # : 20A65
Model/Part # E30Updating Price...
PureAir™ Air Purification System
Cleans the air in the home better than any other single system
The PCO3-14-16 PureAir™ system attacks all three classes of contaminants, providing a healthier home environment:
Particles: small breathable particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander
Bioaerosols and microorganisms: viruses, dust mites, bacteria, mold spores and fungi
Odors and chemical vapors: pet odors, cooking smells, cleaning supplies and paints
- Exceeds hospital intensive care/operating room level filtration*
- Attacks all three classes of contaminants, providing a healthier home environment
- Particles: small breathable particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander
- Bioaerosols and microorganisms: viruses, dust mites, bacteria, mold spores and fungi
- Odors and chemical vapors: pet odors, cooking smells, cleaning supplies and paints
- Eliminates dust, pollen, bacteria and viruses to help your customers breathe easier
- Removes 99.9% of particles absorbed by the lungs, including infectious bacteria and smoke down to 0.3 micron**
- Removes over 90% of bioaerosols including airborne viruses such as MERSA, flu and cold viruses down to 0.01 micron**
- Removes 99.9% of all pollen, mold spores, dust mites and pet dander
- No ozone emissions, a known lung irritant
- Reduces and destroys ozone
- Cleans the air in the home better than any other single system
- Destroys household odors and chemical vapors
- Industry-leading air purification technology – an air purification system unlike any other
- Whole-home purification works with any brand of heating and cooling system
- Quality you can trust – designed with reliable, time tested components
- Uses the #1 rated MERV 16 Carbon Clean media filter
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components***
*ASHRAE Application Handbook, 2007.
** One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter.
***Warranty applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255152537|
|Product Depth||23.79 IN|
|Product Height||21.18 IN|
|Product Width||8.8 IN|
|Gross Weight||26.55 LB|
New Catalog #'sY6601 was replaced by