The Hilmor® 1963826 Digital Adjustable Torque Wrench reduces the risk of refrigerant leaks from over or under tightening a flare nut on a mini-split. The digital screen for torque accuracy, 9 memory settings of common torque values, and light and sound indicators when desired torque is achieved, increases repeatability of proper torque time and time again.
- Lighten Your Load - Adjustable jaw eliminates the need to carry around extra wrench heads.
- Easy to Use - Nine programmable memory settings allow for quick access to the most common torque levels.
- Precise Readings - Digital adjustments help ensure torque measurement accuracy.
- Extra Confindence - LED lights and buzzer indicate that desired torque has been reached.
- Jaw Opening - 1/4" to 1-1/16", should work on tubing up to 5/8"
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Height||17 IN|
|Product Width||2-3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||3.5 LB|
New Catalog #'sY8784 was replaced by