Cat # : 11H36
Model/Part # 605341-10Updating Price...
Cat # : X5577
Model/Part # TH6110D1005Updating Price...
Cat # : Y5655
Model/Part # TH8110R1008Updating Price...
Selectable outdoor temperature sensor for use with W7212 and W7459 economizers for referential dry bulb changeover.
- Senses temperature of outdoor air and provides a signal to economizer control with OK or not OK to economize
- Selectable dip switch provides 8 change over temperature options
- When temperature of outdoor air is below change over temperature, the outdoor air damper is opened to reduce the cooling load in the building
- Provides 4 OR 20 mA output signal to economizer control; At 4 mA not OK to economize, 20 mA OK to economize
- Highly accurate microprocessor control
- Sensor is enclosed in a rugged, corrosion-resistant plastic case
- Replaces C7650 temperature sensors and the control function of temperature change over in the economizer control
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Gross Weight||0.25 LB|
New Catalog #'sY2416 was replaced by