High-efficiency comfort and peaceful operation come neatly compacted in Lennox’ new 16 SEER LRP16GE48-108VP packaged unit. The multi-stage heating and cooling operation, coupled with a variable speed blower motor and enhanced indoor air quality capability, all work together year-round to quietly ensure fine-tuned homeowner comfort. It’s Energy Star certified and it’s built to operate with the iComfort Wi-Fi Flex for maximum homeowner control.
- 16 SEER Cooling Efficiency (Energy Star): Lower monthly utility bills and lower first cost thanks to rebate qualifying cooling efficiencies.
- 2-Stage Compressor: Homeowners can expect even, consistent temperatures in the home, enhanced humidity control, a very quiet unit, and energy savings
- 2-Stage Gas Valve: Dual-stage heat delivery means even heating in the colder months, energy savings in the shoulder seasons, and continuously quiet comfort
- Variable Speed Supply Fan: Circulates air in the home slowly and evenly so that the home is not drafty. The slow continuous air circulation not only saves energy but also contributes to enhanced air quality in the home.
- Healthy Climate PCO Accessory:As a big part of indoor comfort, air quality is improved by Healthy Climate PCO technology. The air in your home is purified by removing odors and harmful chemical vapors.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||EACH|
|EAN / UPC||66255150150|
|Product Depth||46.75 IN|
|Product Height||40.875 IN|
|Product Width||44.25 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Gross Weight||435 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||4.0 Ton Cooling|
|Heating Capacity||75, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s15C42 was replaced by
Online HVAC Training
Online courses built to provide Comfort Advisors and Technicians with product overview on technical benefits, specifications, benefits and features for the Lennox Residential Package Units.