New Invoicing System
Invoice Quick Pay (IQP)
What is Invoice Quick Pay (IQP)?
Lennox International’s online billing portal allows you to access your invoices and statements anytime, anywhere. Easily view, search, print and pay your invoices by signing in to www.LennoxPros.com. Invoice Quick Pay allows you to schedule ACH payment(s) in advance.
New Users Part 1: Create an Account
Navigating to the new Invoice Quick Pay (IQP) or eInvoice Connect
In order to navigate to the Invoice Quick Pay (IQP), customers must have a LennoxPros Account. If a customer does not have an account, then please advise them to open one by following the steps below:
- Go to www.LennoxPros.com
- Click on ‘AN HVAC PRO’ and provide Lennox Customer Number.
- Follow steps to enroll.
- Once enrollment is successfully completed, customer must click on the link for the IQP. This click will enable the single sign on for that particular customer, and bring the data for epresentment of the available billing documents
Current Users Part 2: Access Quick Pay
- Click on 'Sign In'
- Click on 'My Account' tab.
- Click on 'Invoices and Payments'.
- Clicking on 'Invoices and Payments' page will launch 'Invoice Quick Pay' page with the link 'Manage and Pay'. Please note that in order to activate online Billing capability users must click on the 'Manage and Pay' link.
- Click on 'Manage and Pay', it will activate the SSO link and portal to eInvoice. Connect solution will be launched in a separate window.
- The landing page for the Invoice Quick Pay will default to the 'Open' tab.
Ready to use the new
Invoice Quick Pay (IQP)?
Click on the Manage & Pay button to access your invoicing dashboard, make payments online, dispute invoices at line item, add comments and details, see your full open invoices and balances due, and more.