Welcome the enhanced new units
CBX25UH and cbx25uhv air handler enhancement
Lennox is dedicated to quality products that meet the needs of both our dealers and homeowners. As a result of our ongoing efforts, we are pleased to inform you of the latest product update affecting our CBX25UH and CBX25UHV product lines. These changes are designed to improve performance, durability, ease of installation and serviceability.
We are committed to making this a seamless transition as we move to updated models. New models will be released as a running change as inventory on current models is depleted.
Includes Reference Literature
& Information on Other Technical Changes
CBX25 Updates and Benefits:
1. Cabinet stability
- Increased cabinet stability, including when access doors are removed in horizontal installations
- Redesigned cabinet wrapper with hem across front edge
- Redesigned coil support and hold down brackets
- Redesigned cabinet brace for easier blower removal
2. Improved piping routing
- Improve routing of refrigerant piping to allow for more optimal TXV bulb placement inside cabinet
- No need to place bulb outside of cabinet at installation
3. Easier access
- Single gauge metal cabinet allows for easier removal of high and low voltage redesigned knockouts
- Metal condensate drain knockouts converted to rubber snap-in grommets for easier access
- Electric heat knockouts replaced with a cover plate for easier removal during installation of electric heatstrips
4. Standardized cabinet fasteners
- Standardized to a single thread size and clip fasteners throughout cabinet
5. Improved fit and finish
- Enhanced insulation installation methodology for improved adhesion
- Tighter and consistent bend radius (cabinet corners and top caps)
- Improved filter rail design for easier installation and removal
AVAILABLE SUMMER 2016
All catalog numbers will remain unchanged except for model CBX25UH-036 which will change to 14D98.
|Model Number||Catalog Number||Model Number||Catalog Number|
The CBX25UH-036 catalog number will change to 14D98.
This is an internal document for Lennox® employees only. It is not intended for distribution and should not be relied upon by customers or other third parties. Lennox® makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, regarding the compare data set forth herein, including without limitation any warranty regarding its currency, accuracy or completeness or any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.