Introducing the new MPB and MLA Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Ideal for all types of homes and spaces
When new ductwork doesn’t work, mini-split heat pump systems do.
MPB/MLA heat pump systems are perfect for spaces like add-on rooms where installing or extending ductwork isn’t practical.
Easy to install, each system uses a compact indoor and outdoor unit connected through a small hole in the wall.
One outdoor unit can support up to five indoor comfort zones, creating a customized whole-home heating and cooling solution.
Designed with outstanding cold-climate capabilities, MLA heat pumps maintain 100% capacity at 0°F and can operate at temperatures as low as -22°F.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 24.50 SEER and 11.50 HSPF
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Maintains comfort without generating high utility bills
- May qualify customers for money-saving rebates
- Digital inverter ensures minimal temperature swings and consistent comfort
- Smooth inverter technology runs extremely quietly
- Works with a wireless thermostat for precise and convenient temperature control
Secure and Convenient
- Greater installation flexibility to offer owners unique solutions within the home
- More secure than window units, which can make homes vulnerable to insects, weather elements and theft
- NEW! 12-year extended warranty option!**
- 5-year limited warranty on covered components***
- 7-year limited warranty on the compressor***
*Applies only to certain models.
** Covered components including the compressor may be eligible to receive a 12-year limited warranty. Online equipment registration at www.lennoxregistration.com is required within 60 days of installation (except in California and Quebec) or Lennox’ base warranty will apply. Applies to residential applications only. Extended warranty effective 3/1. See actual warranty certificate for details.
**Applies to residential applications only. See actual warranty certificate for details.
MLA/MPB Mini-Split Training!
For Sales - This course is designed to provide an overview of the new Lennox Mini-Split Systems and the market opportunities they bring.
The all-new MLA and MPB mini splits is available now. Please find the CAT# listed below for the new units.
|MPB Single Zone||MPB009S4S-1L*||15U57|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB012S4S-1L*||15U41|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB009S4S-1P||15U42|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB012S4S-1P||15U43|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB018S4S-1P||15U44|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB024S4S-1P||15U45|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB030S4S-1P||15U46|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB036S4S-1P||15U47|
|MPB Single Zone||MPB048S4S-1P||15U50|
mla - Low Ambient
|MLA Single Zone||MLA009S4S-1P||14X75|
|MLA Single Zone||MLA012S4S-1P||14X76|
|MLA Single Zone||MLA018S4S-1P||14X77|
|MLA Single Zone||MLA024S4S-1P||14X78|
Includes Quick Pitch, Product Brochure and Reference Literature