XC25-060-230, Air Conditioning Condensing Unit, 19.5 SEER, 5 Ton, Variable, R-410A, DLSC Series
Cat # : 11U88
| Model/Part #: XC25-060-230
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XC25 Air Conditioner
Precision is its middle name
Precise Comfort™ technology enables the XC25-060-230 to change its output in increments as small as 1% - cooling your customer's home to perfection, with exactly the right amount of energy used every time. No other air conditioner can even come close.
- The most precise and efficient air conditioner
- Efficiency ratings of up to 26.00 SEER—can save hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- Variable-capacity operation works much like the cruise control system of high-performance automobiles, automatically making adjustments as necessary, within 0.5 degrees of the set temperature, to provide maximum energy efficiency
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your customer's air conditioner and more, reducing their energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside the home
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort™ technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ™ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity inside the home
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance; protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 1,800 cooling hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending December 2012). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Your customers must consult a tax expert before claiming energy efficiency solar tax credits.
- 10F81 - iComfort Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat, 7 in. Touchscreen Color Display, Remote Access, One-Touch Away Mode
- 88K38 - Lennox 88K3801, Discharge Air Temperature Sensor
- X2658 - Lennox LENLN2S, Remote Outdoor Temperature Sensor for Comfortsense 7500
- 10T50 - 103861-02, Equipment Interface Module, Non-Communicating
- 27P38 - MARS 83387, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Fused, 1 Phase
- 27P39 - MARS 83385, Disconnect, 60A, 240V, Non-Fused, 1 Phase
- 40K58 - LB-58773DB Indoor Blower Speed Control Relay Kit
- 93G35 - Therm-O-Disc 93G3501 Freezestat Thermostat, 3/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 29 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- 50A93 - Therm-O-Disc 50A9301 Freezestat Thermostat, 5/8", 120/240V, SPST, Opens 36 Deg. F, Closes 58 Deg. F
- 91M02 - 100188-02 Valve-Exp 3.5-6 ton (R410A)
- 12J20 - Danfoss 067U3416 Thermostatic Expansion Valve, 3.5-5 Tons, R-410A
- 55C88 - Emerson EK 163S Liquid Line Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 4.8 Tons
- 12U67 - Lennox iComfort S30 Ultra Smart Programmable Thermostat, 7" HD Color Display, Geo-Fencing, Remote Access, Alexa and Apple HomeKit Compatible
- 12L71 - Sporlan 12L7101 Catch-All Liquid Line Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder, 5 Tons
- X6550 - B1 0622ATP COVER TOP SKIRT XC21
- X8109 - Diversitech UC3539-3L UltraLite Wedge Pads
- X6549 - Brinmar 0622AP Bottom-Vented Condenser Cover for Unit Size 47" x 35-1/2" x 39-1/2"
- X8110 - Diversitech UC4044-3L UltraLite Wedge Pad, 40" x 44" x 3"
- Y6985 - FirstChoice DAD163S-S11A-EW Liquid Line Filter Drier, 16 cu in, 3/8" ODF Solder
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39.5 IN|
|Product Height||47 IN|
|Product Width||35.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||331 LB|
|Suction Line||1-1/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||5.0 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s11U88 was replaced by