Cat # : 81W89
Model/Part # 14HPX-042-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 81W90
Model/Part # 14HPX-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 98W18
Model/Part # XP25-048-230Updating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10T50
Model/Part # EIMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 93G35
Model/Part # 93G3501Updating Price...
Cat # : 50A93
Model/Part # 50A9301Updating Price...
Cat # : 10J42
Model/Part # LB-31200BMUpdating Price...
Cat # : 58M81
Model/Part # LB-106778AUpdating Price...
Cat # : 89J60
Model/Part # 614803000009Updating Price...
Cat # : 89J62
Model/Part # 614805000009Updating Price...
Cat # : X8782
Model/Part # L1106Updating Price...
Cat # : 27P39
Model/Part # 83385Updating Price...
Dave Lennox Signature® Collection
XP21 Heat Pump
The most quiet and efficient heat pump
When it comes to cooling and heating, the XP21-048-230 rises to the challenge in a way that's unmatched by any other heat pump. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology, combined with two-stage operation, maintains precise temperatures while keeping energy costs and sound levels at a minimum.
- The most quiet and efficient heat pump
- Efficiency ratings of up to 19.20 SEER and 9.70 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for the heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi™ Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2014. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2014 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower cooling bills
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource® solar installation***
- The most quiet and efficient heat pump
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sounds levels as low as 67db, providing the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside the home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Dependable two-stage scroll compressor with Silent Comfort™ technology—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in the air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for the home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- IntelliFrost™ Defrost Control— helps prevent freezing and icing of the fan blade to ensure reliable operation
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
*The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 800 cooling hours, 2,250 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and personal lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi™ Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Customers must consult their tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.
|Model/Part Number||XP21-048-230 ENH|
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||39.5 IN|
|Product Height||47 IN|
|Product Width||35.5 IN|
|Product Voltage||208/230v 1ph 60 hz|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||352 LB|
|Suction Line||7/8 IN|
|Cooling Capacity||4.0 Ton Cooling|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
New Catalog #'s50W40 was replaced by