Cat # : X6675
Model/Part # HCF20-16Updating Price...
Cat # : Y6598
Model/Part # PCO3-16-16Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2921
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : X9424
Model/Part # UVC-41W-SUpdating Price...
Healthy Climate, UV-2000, Germicidal Light, 120V, 1-Phase
UV-2000 Germicidal Lights
Highest UV light intensity on the market!
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold. Installed inside the HVAC duct system, it improves the air in the entire home.
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Dual lamp or single lamp option
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed
- Powerful ultraviolet energy helps eliminate biological contaminants like mold and bacteria
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- No ozone emissions—a known lung irritant***
Note: Hg-lamps contain mercury. Manage in accordance with disposal laws. Refer to www.lamprecycle.org or call 1-800-9-LENNOX.
*Based on constant circulation of air in the home.
**3000-sq. ft. home with a five ton air handler.
***U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Gernators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Material Description||Healthy Climate, UV-2000, Germicidal Light, 120V, 1-Phase|
|Gross Weight||10.25 LB|
|Product Length||17.82 IN|
New Catalog #'sX4575 was replaced by