C35-24B-2-1 Lennox Quantum Coil Indoor Coil, Upflow, 2 Ton, 17-1/2 in., Uncased, RFC Valve
Cat # : 16F30
| Model/Part #: C35-24B-2-1
The Lennox C35-24B-2-1 uncased coils with Lennox® Quantum™ Coil Technology feature durable construction and robust materials that provide reliable operation even in harsh environments. When matched with a Lennox furnace our cooling coils enhance system efficiency and improve performance.
- Quantum Coil Technology - provides durable and robust operation in harsh environments.
- Microban drain pans are made of noncorrosive, V-resistant polymer and include an antimicrobial agent that provides protection against mold and mildew growth.
- Durability/Reliability - Sleeved distributor tubes help prevent leaks due to the tubes rubbing together.
- Ease of Installation - Lighter weight than copper equivalents, supply and return line patch plate provided with unit, easily accessible port to add field-installed TXV if needed.
- Ease of Service - Anti-microbial drain pan reduces the chance for clogs due to mold and mildew. Only water is required for cleaning.
- Peace-Of-Mind-Protection - The Lennox cooling coils come with a 5-year limited warranty on covered components. Cover components may be eligible to receive a 10-year limited warranty with online registration, see actual warranty certificate for details.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||19-1/2 IN|
|Product Height||16 IN|
|Product Width||17-1/2 in.|
|Liquid Line||3/8 IN|
|Gross Weight||24 LB|
|Suction Line||3/4 IN|
- Cooling Coils Brochure (03/17) 16A43
- C35 Upflow Cased and Uncased (1.5 - 5 Ton)
New Catalog #'s16F30 was replaced by