Lennox Upflow Coil, Uncased, 3.5 - 4 Ton Nominal Capacity, C35-48C-2, RFC (Piston), TXV Field Provided
Cat # : 16F43
Model/Part # : C35-48C-2
This product has been replaced by Cat#
The Lennox C35-48C-2-1 uncased coils with Quantum™ Coil Technology feature durable construction and robust materials that provide reliable operation even in harsh environments. When matched with a Lennox furnace our cooling coils enhance system efficiency and improve performance.
- Quantum Coil Technology - provides durable and robust operation in harsh environments.
- Microban drain pans are made of noncorrosive, V-resistant polymer and include an antimicrobial agent that provides protection against mold and mildew growth.
- Durability/Reliability - Sleeved distributor tubes help prevent leaks due to the tubes rubbing together.
- Ease of Installation - Lighter weight than copper equivalents, supply and return line patch plate provided with unit, easily accessible port to add field-installed TXV if needed.
- Ease of Service - Anti-microbial drain pan reduces the chance for clogs due to mold and mildew. Only water is required for cleaning.
- Peace-Of-Mind-Protection - The Lennox cooling coils come with a 5-year limited warranty on covered components. Cover components may be eligible to receive a 10-year limited warranty with online registration, see actual warranty certificate for details.