Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Cat # : X2658
Model/Part # LENLN2SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 21P65
Model/Part # 47140307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : X6675
Model/Part # HCF20-16Updating Price...
Cat # : 15S63
Model/Part # iComfort E30Updating Price...
Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # iComfort S30Updating Price...
ComfortSense® 7500 Series
Precise, sophisticated control for conventional systems and heat pumps
The Lennox ComfortSense line of programmable thermostats can help your customers manage their heating and cooling schedule, and their energy costs, without sacrificing comfort.
- Programmable—7 Day or 5 Day/2-Day versatile programming options offer custom comfort and energy savings
- Dual-fuel capability—increases the efficiency of dual-fuel heating systems by automatically alternating between gas and electric operation
- One-Touch Away Mode—turns down heating or cooling with one touch to save energy when no one is home
- Energy Reports—show how often and how long the heating or cooling system has run
- Automatic changeover—decides between heating and cooling operation, depending on indoor temperature
- Humidity and temperature controls—displays home's current humidity level and works with whole home humidity control systems
- Smooth Setback Recovery—keeps the temperature in the home right where homeowners want it, when they want it by starting the heating or cooling up to 2 hours in advance
- Touchscreen display—large (4.3”), easy to use display with adjustable brightness
- Customizable reminders—allows to set a series of service and parts replacement reminders which display on the home screen
- Filter Reminder—reminds homeowner when it is time to change the filter
- Outdoor temperature display—shows the temperature outside the home (requires optional outdoor sensor)
- Universal thermostat—works with conventional systems and heat pumps and supports up to 4 stages of heat and 2 stages of cooling
- Compatible with Lennox brand non-communicating equipment and most other brands of heating and cooling equipment
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255151515|
|Product Depth||0.875 IN|
|Product Height||3.3125 IN|
|Product Width||4.3125 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.9 LB|
New Catalog #'s13H14 was replaced by