Cat # : 10C48
Model/Part # CX35-30B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 10C53
Model/Part # CX35-36B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 72W83
Model/Part # ML195UH070XP36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 16J04
Model/Part # EL196UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 11Y42
Model/Part # EL296UH070XE36BUpdating Price...
Cat # : 85M20
Model/Part # CX34-31B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12C07
Model/Part # XC14-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 12C08
Model/Part # XC14-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X6575
Model/Part # TH4210D1005Updating Price...
Cat # : X4314
Model/Part # 0603236Updating Price...
Cat # : 10C44
Model/Part # CX35-24B-6FUpdating Price...
Cat # : 13H58
Model/Part # EL16XC1-024-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 13H77
Model/Part # EL16XC1-030-230Updating Price...
Cat # : 62W88
Model/Part # EL296UH070XV36BUpdating Price...
EL296V High-Efficiency, Two-Stage Gas Furnace
High-efficiency, variable speed gas furnace
The EL296UH070XV36B uses a variable speed motor that reduces electrical use by two-thirds, compared to a standard motor. Plus, two stages of heating minimize temperature swings, so homeowners can save on utility bills without sacrificing comfort.
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save your customers hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance**
- SilentComfort™ Technology—delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-quality textured paint finish
- Two-stage, gas valve—works with the variable speed motor to match furnace output to household heating needs
- Enhanced humidity control—runs at different speeds to precisely control the flow of heated and cooled air throughout the home
- Secondary heat exchanger—allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat
- Low-speed fan—provides a consistent, continuous flow of warm air
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
*Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in local area, local fuel rates and lifestyle.
**iComfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen thermostat must be installed with an iComfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||27-3/4 IN|
|Product Height||33 IN|
|Product Width||17-1/2 IN|
|Product Voltage||120V 1ph 60 hz|
|Blower Motor||Variable Speed|
|Heating Type||2 Stage|
|Low Nox||Low NOx|
|Gross Weight||138 LB|
|Cooling Capacity||3.0 Ton-blower|
|Heating Capacity||66, 000 Btuh|
New Catalog #'s62W88 was replaced by
Approved by the California Energy Commission and meets California Nitrogen Oxides Standard (NOx) limits of 40 ng/J.
This furnace does not meet the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule 1111 and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) Rule 4905 NOx emission limit (14 ng/J) and cannot be installed within the SCAQMD and SJVAPCD areas.