GWB9-100IH-3, 90% AFUE, Gas-Fired Water Boiler, 100,000 Btuh, 2.6 Gallon Capacity, Natural or LPG/Propane Gas
Cat # : 10D17
| Model/Part #: GWB9-100IH-3
High efficiency, gas fired water boiler
The GWB9-100IH-3 boiler offers an AFUE rating of 90%, which means it converts a full 90% of fuel into usable heat. And it delivers warmth quickly with a cast aluminum heat exchanger that transfers heat three times faster than conventional cast iron.
100 Input MBH, 90 MBH Heating Capacity
- Cast aluminum heat exchanger—transfers heat up to three times faster than traditional cast iron exchangers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Easy integration—low temperature supply and return water makes the unit compatible with existing radiant and underfloor systems
- Durable cabinet—heavy-gauge steel cabinet and baked-on paint finish
- Compact and versatile—allows easy installation in a basement, closet or alcove enclosure, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
*Shipped as natural gas; field convertible to LP.
- 46X91 - Model 007 Cartridge Circulator Max. Flow 23 Amps 0.74
- 78Y08 - 3/4" Sweat In-Line Flo-Chek" Bronze Body""
- 10T27 - Series 3 Only Natural To Propane Conversion Kit 0'-10000'
- 78Y05 - 1-1/4" Sweat 2-Way Heat Motor Zone Valve 24 Vac" 10 - 16 GPM""
- 78Y00 - Model 0010 Cartridge Circulator Max. Flow 32 Amps 1.10
- 78Y04 - 1" Sweat Zone Valve 2-Way
- 78Y03 - 3/4" Sweat Zone Valve 2-Way
- 56J18 - LB-56495CB Horizontal Support Frame Kit
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||17.25 IN|
|Product Height||36.25 IN|
|Product Width||28.125 IN|
|Heating Type||1 stage|
|Input 1 kBTU||100|
|Gross Weight||235 LB|
|Series||Dave Lennox Signature Collection|
- GWB9-IH Gas Fired Hot Water Boilers
New Catalog #'s10D17 was replaced by