Cat # : X6675
Model/Part # HCF20-16Updating Price...
Cat # : Y2920
Model/Part # HCC16-28Updating Price...
Cat # : X6670
Model/Part # HCF16-11Updating Price...
Cat # : X6673
Model/Part # HCF20-11Updating Price...
Cat # : 10F81
Model/Part # iComfort Wi-FiUpdating Price...
Carbon Clean 16 Media Air Cleaner
Innovation in whole-home filtration
The HCF16-16 Carbon Clean 16 combines industry leading MERV 16 filtration with an odor removing, coconut activated and carbon coated fiber matrix.
- Provides whole home filtration for optimal home comfort and air quality, with no additional energy costs
- #1 rated professionally installed, whole home HC16 filtration system* is now the Carbon Clean 16
- Effective filtration to protect the HVAC equipment
- No cleaning required
- Cartridge slides out for quick and easy replacement
- Cartridge lasts up to one year. As with any filtration product, replacement life cycle depends on the individual conditions and needs of your customer's home
- Compatible with any HVAC system—no additional power source needed
- MERV 16 Precision Pleat™ media filter (MERV 16**/CADR 1900***)
- Hospital inpatient care/general surgery level filtration
- Removes OVER 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron****
- Removes OVER 90% of bioaerosols and microorganisms down to 0.01 micron
- No ozone emissions—a known lung irritant†. The Carbon Clean 16 can reduce ground level ozone in the home by up to 50%
*Source: Leading consumer magazine, January 2012. Based on the published CADR, which is a standardized measurement system to determine the cubic feet of clean air produced per minute
**MERV = Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value. Describes the filter's ability to capture particles and ranges from 1 to 16. Typical fiberglass filter = MERV 1. The higher the MERV rating, the better the filtration
***The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) represents the cubic feet of clean air produced per minute
****One micron = 1/25,000 of an inch in diameter
†U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Nominal Size||16 x 25 x 5|
|Actual Size||15-3/4 x 24-3/4 x 4-3/8|
|EAN / UPC||66255139531|
|Product Depth||5 IN|
|Product Height||25 IN|
|Product Width||16 IN|
|Gross Weight||3.1 LB|
New Catalog #'sX6672 was replaced by