Cat # : 19V30
Model/Part # S30Updating Price...
Cat # : 21P66
Model/Part # 47150307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y6456
Model/Part # 76LUpdating Price...
Cat # : X4090
Model/Part # 0601442Updating Price...
- Healthy Climate Whole Home Dehumidifier is designed to control humidity throughout the home or in specific locations such as an attic, crawlspace or basement
- Also used for zoned dehumidification and ventilation control
- Humidity sensor automatically and continually measures the relative humidity
- Based on sensor measurement, the unit will operate to control the humidity based on the set point
- Zoning option dehumidifies a “Primary” zone space (example: living space) or a “Secondary” zone space (example: basement) to control humidity levels in different areas as needed
- Patented, built-in ventilation feature allows fresh air to be brought into the home from the outside
- NOTE - If the dehumidifier is installed in an attic or location requiring leak protection, the unit should be placed in a secondary condensate drain pan with a normally closed condensate overflow safety switch (float switch)
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||34 Inch|
|Product Height||15.625 Inch|
|Product Width||14 Inch|
|Gross Weight||63 LB|
|Product Length||34 Inch|
New Catalog #'s22B88 was replaced by