Cat # : X9424
Model/Part # UVC-41W-SUpdating Price...
Cat # : 42J32
Model/Part # 42J3201Updating Price...
Cat # : 12P61
Model/Part # AT175A1008/UUpdating Price...
Cat # : 12U67
Model/Part # iComfort S30Updating Price...
Cat # : X6673
Model/Part # HCF20-11Updating Price...
Cat # : Y6598
Model/Part # PCO3-16-16Updating Price...
Cat # : Y5447
Model/Part # HRV3-150-TPDUpdating Price...
UVC-24V Germicidal Lights
Eliminate pollutants from indoor air
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold. Installed inside the HVAC duct system, it improves the air in the entire home.
- Improves air quality and protects heating and cooling equipment
- Offers installation flexibility with added safety features and simplified maintenance
- UL listed
- Powerful ultraviolet energy helps eliminate biological contaminants like mold and bacteria
- Reduce your customers' exposure to potentially harmful airborne pollutants
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant*
Note: Hg-lamps contain mercury. Manage in accordance with disposal laws. Refer to www.lamprecycle.org or call 1-800-9-LENNOX.
*U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Generators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences", August 2006.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255151615|
|Product Depth||2.25 IN|
|Product Height||2 IN|
|Product Width||4.75 IN|
|Gross Weight||3.6 LB|
|Number of Lamps||1|
New Catalog #'sX9423 was replaced by