Cat # : 15S63
Model/Part # E30Updating Price...
Cat # : Y6419
Model/Part # HRV5-150Updating Price...
Cat # : Y6421
Model/Part # HRV5-200-TPDUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y2138
Model/Part # ERV3-150Updating Price...
Cat # : 21P65
Model/Part # 47140307TUpdating Price...
Cat # : Y8581
Model/Part # 11055Updating Price...
Cat # : 21P67
Model/Part # 47160307TUpdating Price...
Ventilation Control System
Economical whole home ventilation
Includes: Digital Ventilation Controller, Motorized damper, outdoor temperature sensor, "time only" resistor, and 24 VAC transformer.
Designed to work with the home's furnace or air handler, a Ventilation Control System has automated controls that make it easy to improve the quality of the home's air. It allows bringing in fresher air from outside, while making sure it's not too humid, hot or cold.
- 24-hour time helps reduce energy costs
- Automatic monitoring of outdoor temperature and indoor humidity makes sure the air coming into the home is not too humid, hot or cold
- Motorized damper controls the amount of outdoor air entering the home, never allowing more than what's needed
- User controls allow your customers to manage air exchange and circulation based on their individual needs
- Compatible with any forced air system
- Industry compliance—meets ASHRAE* 62.2003 residential ventilation standard
*American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|EAN / UPC||66255152694|
|Product Height||10-3/4 IN|
|Gross Weight||6 LB|
New Catalog #'sX4141 was replaced by