*Version 2.0 Smarthub repair part available early 2018. Continue to use the current iComfort S30 Smarthub (12X98) for replacement needs until new version becomes available.
The new and improved iComfort S30 Smart Hub has new features such as a single antenna, smaller version and additional terminals to accommodate future updates. The S30 Thermostat can control multiple HVAC systems in the home through multiple Smart Hub Controllers. The Smart Hub Controller stores user’s system settings from the High Definition Color Display or mobile Apps in non-volatile memory. Built-in Wi-Fi connection to the Internet is accomplished through the Smart Hub Controller and the home Wi-Fi network (LAN).
- Supports wireless bands 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n.
- One Smart Hub Controller can connect to and control other Smart Hub Controllers in the home through the home Wi-Fi network.
- Multiple Smart Hubs in a home can be assigned to a group (up to nine groups with up to eight Smart Hubs in each group)
- USB port allows field firmware upgrades for the S30 thermostat components.
- Firmware updates can also be pushed from the Lennox server to the Smart Hub Controller.
- Power (24VAC) to the Smart Hub Controller is supplied by the indoor unit.
- Antenna length is 7-1/4”