Klein NCVT-3 Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight 12-1000V
Cat # : Y8586
| Model/Part #: NCVT-3
The NCVT-3 is a non-contact voltage tester with an integrated torch. The voltage sensor detects 12-1,000V AC and indicates the presence of voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires as well as AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. Includes both visual and audible signals. The NCVT-3 is rugged enough for any job site.
- Provides non-contact detection of AC voltage.
- Detects 12 to 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage - the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up.
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing.
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source.
|Minimum Order Quantity||0.0|
|Base Unit of Measure||Unit(S)|
|Product Depth||5.83 IN|
|Product Height||1.16 IN|
|Product Width||0.72 IN|
|Gross Weight||0.25 LB|
|Hertz||50 – 500Hz|
New Catalog #'sY8586 was replaced by